Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY BASH IS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!! DEC 6TH 2008!!!!







So you already know the deal When it comes down to my birthday bash every year I have the biggest Birthday Bash Philadelphia and other college schools ever seen!

December 7th is my birthday but i'm going to do my birthday December 6th 2008! save the Date December 6th 2008 I have alot of Artist coming this year!
Open Bar til 1am!, Free Give-A-Ways & Free Soul Food & Seafood
as Well As 2 Dj's from Philadelphia, & New York City! Hip-Hop Room & Dancehall all night Room!

If your birthday is in December hit me asap for a Free birthday you well never for get! Birthday must be in December tho!!!!
Brandy Staton Da Pr & Keith Da Party King & Hollywood Ant & CoCo & Don Presents!

“My Super Sweet 25” (Brandy Staton Da Pr Birthday Bash)
This is Also the Last Party of the Year til Temple Go Home for winter break and the welcome home philly student going on winter break so start your winter break off right!

Dec. 6th 2008

My Super Sweet 25 is going to take you on a wild ride behind the scenes for all the drama, surprises and over-the-top fun as I prepare for the most important “I’m to damn old” celebrations. Meet me Brandy Staton Da Pr as I’m determined to go all out to mark this major turning point in my life, the Friends who lavish every wish, and find out first hand what it's really like to turn 25 these days.

Come help me Blow out 25 candles and step in to a world that isn't always as sweet as it seems lol.

2006 Brandy Staton Birthday Bash 500 people +
2007 Brandy Staton Birthday Bash 700+
2008 Brandy Staton Birthday Bash 1000+ (don’t miss this event)

Cost: $10 before 12am
“Open Bar til 1am!”

HOSTED by: Gillie & Power 99 & Brandy Staton Da Pr!

At Transit Night Club.
600 Spring Garden St
Philadelphia, PA 19123


18 to enter ll 21 to drink

State Id is a Must to get!

Music by: 2 Dj’s one night only!
2rooms
hip-hop Room & Dancehall Room!

Hosted by: Brandy Staton Da Pr The birthday Girl
i'm gonna be drunk as hell!

Free booking for people birthday in Dec!
hit me up asap! not booking after Nov 15th 2008!
Free birthday includes V.I.P room, Free pass til 12am to get in for free & a party flyer.

DON'T MISS THIS EVENT!!!!

No comments: